Thursday, May 27, 2010


Hey hey hey! you like my new picture? cause i actually have clothes on this time har har har.. LOL! my make up artist look. cause i know i love this picture right now. Anyhows!... So, i know many of you from the Motives Cosmetics Photoshoot event are waiting for their pictures, thanks for waiting patiently, dont worry they will be in your email inbox very soon! i promise!

So i was suppose to do a photoshoot this morning but i had to cancel on it cause i had to open my mama bear's store =(. Just wana say sorry to the guys! I'll make it up to ya guys i promise! OH, all Sinsation Models are going to the boat cruise event on June 13th! i cant wait, im so excited to hang out with the girls and party with them! Everyone thinks im like a partying person, that drinks alot but really.. im not at all! i am , but i have to be like tipsy or drunk first.. LOL!

Other then that, the Sinsation Models will be at CSCS Season Opener on June 6th! Signing Posters and Posing with cars, u know.. the usual.. except we get to watch cars going on track! so excited! But on June 4th, im going to watch one of my Sinsation Models, Talia going on stage for a pageant show! i cant wait to see her on the stage and being hot!! Well, im doing a client's make up this saturday for her prom and im kind of excited because i love seeing prom dresses i think they are so pretty!

Anyways, check out motives cosmetics and marketamerica! Sorry i cant add anymore fb friends on fb cause i've reached my limit so join my facebook fanclub group =) and you can email me just so you can ask me question and i'll response on my blog. Ciao <3

SavinaSang@hotmail.com

MotivesCosmetics.com
Marketamerica.com/SavinaSang